This Greek salad is yummmmmy. I start drooling just looking at the picture. Crispy and fresh vegetables along with a slightly sweet dressing make this Greek salad a perfect and easy lunch or dinner.
• 5 cups chopped romaine lettuce
• 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
• 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
• 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1/4 cup sliced Kalamata olives
• 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
• Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
• Zest of 1 lemon
• 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1 1/2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
To make vinaigrette, whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon zest and juice and sugar in a small bowl; set aside.
To assemble salad, place romaine lettuce in a large bowl; top with red onion, cucumber, tomatoes, olives, goat cheese and pepper, to taste. Pour dressing on top of salad and gently toss to combine.
SOURCE: Imperial Sugar