Saturday, February 1, 2014

Classic Oreo Ice Cream Cake Dessert

Oreos are an American classic and everyone likes Oreos (okay, may not everyone, but you're crazy if you don't like them!). This recipe is one of my favorite dessert recipes out there. It's pretty easy to make too. Enjoy this classic Oreo icebox dessert recipe.


1 (15 oz.) package Oreos, crushed
6 T. butter, melted 1
(8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
1 c. confectioners’ sugar
1 large (5.1 oz.) box instant chocolate pudding* + milk to prepare, as specified on the pudding package 1 large (16 oz.) container Cool Whip whipped topping*

  1. Set aside about 1/4 cup crushed Oreos.  Mix remaining crushed Oreos with the melted butter.  Press into the bottom of a 9x13" pan.
  2. Combine cream cheese and confectioners' sugar; mix well.  Fold in 1/2 of the Cool Whip until well combined.  Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crushed Oreo layer.  Chill for 20 minutes.
  3. Prepare chocolate pudding according to package directions.  Spread over cream cheese layer.  Chill for 20 minutes.
  4. Spread remaining Cool Whip over the pudding layer.  Sprinkle reserved crushed Oreos on top.  Chill for 8 hours or overnight before serving.

8 comments:

  1. The food is absolutely amazing. I hope I could taste and cook that in actual, maybe if I have much time since I am so busy working. Anyways, thanks for sharing your article. God Bless and have a good day. Visit my site too.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just made this for my husband for his birthday. As for time, it was supper quick. I'm a busy homeschooling mother of 4 with a nursing baby and I easily found a few min to make this. Now we wait for the taste test :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eating is really one of my hobby i mean part of my life and cooking is my passion.
    I also love going to a place and at the same time taste their delicious and most wanted food.
    I want to taste something that is new to my palate. Thanks for sharing your article with us.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the strongest lessons I've learned and would in order to instill in you is that are usually responsible for sap fiori achievement. No one else is.

    ReplyDelete